Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Quick Update

Hey friends,

Everyone be on the lookout for a letter heading your way. I wanted to inform those outside of the cyber world about my trip to Hillsong International Leadership College.  The letter will give more details about the extent of my schooling.
This post goes out to those in the Facebook world. If you would like to receive information about my trip, please send me a message with your address. I would love to mail a letter out to you! Letters are going out this week, so if you do not receive on next week, please send me your address.
In recent news, I have sent in my Offer of Place Letter which seals my place in the school. Also, within the next week, I will be applying for my student visa. Please lift me up in prayer! I'm still in need of finances as well as a student visa. Proverbs tells us to, "commit our works to the Lord and He will establish our plans," and I will remain steadfast and faithful in that proclamation. God is so faithful, even through our unfaithfulness. He is in control!
Thanks for your interest and prayers! God bless.

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment